Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

firstly.. shall maybe use this platform to wish all those ppl out there that i've miss out sending my greetings over.. Happy Valentine's Day!!

well. went Colour Zone again with Martin n Long last nite. saw henry there den he was like... "wah!! u all come everyday ah?!".. hahahhak!

i was there becus Martin ask me over to finish up the balance. Long was there cus he's with me earlier on. Martin- let me tell u something, u'r really goin in deep shit man! u'r digging ur own grave! as for mine, u dont have to worry man! hahahhak!

sigh. guess everybody already decided where to head today. couples on the streets, hands interlocking. makes me re-consider certain things. or should i say, having a clearer view of wads down the road for me.

thanks guys for being there for me when i'm down. everybody's giving me shitty idiotic faces n attitude. to hell with those ppl! its u guys that hold me on strong, not letting me fall n indulge in the world of hyporites. guess i'm still in my own blues without u guys. thanks!