Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Lunar New Year

happy new year to all~ wish all fortune, fortune n more fortune. =)

alright. spent my eve at boat quey after my reunion dinner.
went with jayme, daven, daniel n some of daniel's junior.
to my suprise, we aint the only ppl goin boat quay on the eve.
well, at least most of the places are crowded, familiar faces everywhere.
went to colour zone. had hell lots of conversations woth daven.
from lion dance conflicts all the way to relationships. =)
after that went for mac breakfast at around 6:30.
its already 7plus by the time i reach home.
n i woke up at 9. -_-" my eyes could bearly open man!'
drag my feets n hands to get myslf ready. burned!
its a bliss as my parents are also tired that they decide to end today's house visit early.
at least i can rest at home man. =)

baby dumbdumb. hee.