Friday, January 26, 2007

no. never will i understand. whats wrong for me to apologize?
what u mention was the last thing that i wanna hear from u man.
u simply just doesnt understand the whole thing.

u knew what i'm always looking forward to all this while.
yet u still choose to belive the way u think.
could u jus for goodness understand the whole situation first?
alright, i know i'm in no position asking u to do so.
but my right to protect my dignity??
i should at least have that.

i've learn to stand up n voice for myslf.
i'm not that mute anymore!!
no long a dumb person.
over my dead body!!

i know i've own u too much to be mention.
nv will i be able to repay u even with my life.
sorry but u just dont know how i feel.
u have ur reasons i have my restrictions.

to whoever out there thats so concerned bout my status.
i'm still single!! nv trust what it appear to be.
anyway, dont bother to ask me anything bout relation.
u girls wouldnt want me.
i'm a bastard!! i live for my own!!
i dont think for my girlfriend!!