Tuesday, January 16, 2007

In short, the last weeks have been sort of exhausting mentally, emotionally and physically but nonetheless for I have been blessed enough to be able to smell the roses along the way. It's lovely! The world is never short of things for us to wonder about. It brought to me realisation that reality is not simply about pictures that paint a thousand words, or actions that speaks louder than words. It is about the mind that seeks to find beauty and whimsical moments amidst the lousiest and 'bestest' times in either excruciatingly painful or exquisitely pleasureable company. It is this state of mind that will paint pictures and translate actions into words while at the same time radiate rays of golden heart. How many people in the world actually wear their hearts on the sleeves? These are the people that I cherish the most and the kind of people that I know, despite their imperfections, remain to be the most beautiful and special people I can ever welcome into my life. After all, who needs a racing rat? We do not live in a laboratory!