Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Christmas Eve

Went to Changing Appetite for lunch gathering with Jing, Kel, Sophia, Ling, Des.
Sop, Ling, Des gotta leave for they've their own programes. Its was kinda turn off actually.
So Jing, Kel n me decided to slack. Martin wasnt feeling good so i ask him to join us.
Then off we went to Vivo to meet Kel's friends.

On our way to Vivo City
The Three Muskateers
Woops~
Kel n me at Marina Square

After That went to Crazy Hour to find my troupe peeps.
Its damn crowded. Stay for quite some time and change to cheery thai disco jus down the road.
Its more like a "uncles clubbing" place to me. Meet up with another group n we're enjoying ourslf. Seriously long time since i last squeeze in a dance floor so high n happening.
well. Indeed a nice x'mas eve. =)

Three Generations
Martin n me
n thats Hazel
one with jayme as well.
and of cus with caizhen.
Another with Joan
not to leave out rain.